Monday 2 February 2015

Farewell...



Hey guys!

So as I'm sure you can tell, I am no longer active on this blog anymore but all with good reason!

I've been unable to keep up with this blog because I've been working really hard silently on upcoming projects that I cannot wait to share with you all. SmartShoez was fun but its defo time to say goodbye :( I have big plans though to take my obsession with shoes to a whole new level and I would love for you all to join me on this new journey.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who followed this blog and please do stay in touch; I have new things to share with you that I promise will not disappoint!

You can keep updated with me and my upcoming projects by following on:

Website: eileencarmel.com
Blog: http://angelswithmissinghalos.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitter: @eileen_carmel
Instagram: @eileencarmel
Google+: eileencarmel

See you all soon!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...